[r-t] Blocks

Andrew Graham ajgraham42 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 17:49:06 UTC 2014

I'm a little confused as to what recording all 3 names St Helens/Cloister/Bastow Little Bob Doubles in a method collection has to do with the Pipe Quark methods.  Robin seems dangerously obsessed with this peal which has the sum total of sod all to do with the poll that Tim is currently organising.

AJG