[Bell Historians] Fwd: Webcast for Chris' Funeral 12:30pm Wednesday 16th August

Malcolm Loveday malcolmloveday46 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:26:22 BST 2023

 Dear All,

    *Chris McKay Funeral *

Please see below the details for patching into the On-Line link to Chris’s
funeral which will take place on Wednesday 16th August 2023 at 12.30pm (
BST)  ; I understand that the delay in releasing the link was due to the
staff member at Winborne Council was on leave until Monday of this week!

For information I also attach two versions of the Obituary that will be
published in the Ringing World and in various clock journals.  I also
attach the Eulogy that Sue & I have prepared. We hope that some of you will
be able to follow the service.

Hopefully a Memorial Service will be arranged in due course; I will let you
know details when I receive the information.

Best wishes,

  Malcolm & Sue Loveday.

Please feel free to forward the information to anyone you think might be
interested who are not on the above circulation list. Thankyou