Cathedral Bells

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Sun Aug 11 07:30:49 BST 2002

I have been looking at a number of Cathedral web sites and have been
surprised how few actually mention the bells. In some cases there are
separate web sites for the bells and I would have thought it sensible to
include a link from the Cathedral web site to the Bells web site.

I am also surprised that very few churches have details of their bells and
ringing times displayed in a place where a visitor can see this.