[Bell Historians] Bow Bells Time Signal, etc

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Wed Feb 13 17:01:48 GMT 2002

MPAW:
While we're on the subject, I used to have a cassette
with recordings of the Lester & Pack back 10 and 12,
the Gillett 12, the new bells being "rung" by the
Carter m/c at the Foundry, and the dedication ringing
of the present bells. Someone borrowed it years
ago... anyone got a similar collection of recordings,
or know where I might get another copy?
___________

I know that there was a tape doing the rounds which featured, as I recall,
the back 10 of the Lester ring. Jim Phillips has the tape in the ASCY
library.

Mark Regan also has various recordings of all 3 sets of bells. The plan is
to digitise these for release on the Bow CD, due for release in 2003 or 4 (I
think). We also plan to digitise recordings of St Dunstan in the East, and
any other old tapes that I think might lie in Michael Uphill's possession
(incl Star Street).

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.