bells in Oxford request for help

john.ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Fri Feb 22 06:12:32 GMT 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

bells in Oxford request for helpCan anyone help with this please. I haven=
't yet got any recordings on my web site for Oxford.

>From John R. Ketteringham of Lovely Lincoln in Lincolnshire, England

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Carolyn Olney=20
To: community.groups at o... ; lane.catchmole at v... ; rcs=
tevens at l... ; cantate at l... ; frankieherety at n....=
uk ; john.ketteringham at n...=20
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 5:54 AM
Subject: bells in Oxford request for help

Hi,

A friend and her husband (who is dying of terminal brain cancer) are loo=
king for a recording of the church bells of Oxford in a recording in casset=
te, VHS, etc. Oxford is a place they have often travelled, (from Southern =
California) and had hoped to get there this spring, but won't be able to.

Can you forward this right away to anyone who might know of a resource, a=
nd how we could get a hold of it quickly?

Thanks in advance,
Carolyn Olney
--=20
Carolyn Olney
cmolney at e...
Mailing address:
PO Box 35
Altadena, CA 91003-0035
USA

Dear Friends,
Does anyone know whether there is a cassette, VHS or DVD recording o=
f the church bells of Oxford, England and if so, where I could buy a copy f=
or Rick?
Thank you!
Jessica=20