Brian D Price

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Thu Jul 18 07:56:00 BST 2002

In the current issue of the Betjemanian which is the annual publication of
the Betjeman Society a letter has been reproduced from Sir John to Mr Price
the last sentence of which reads 'I used to ring changes but never got as
far as method'. I understand that the addressee Brian D Price lived at
that time (1964) in Warminster.

Can anyone tell me if this is Brian D. Price the renowned composer of
Cambridge Major?