Ingleton

j.greenhough at w... j.greenhough at w...
Sat Jul 20 12:50:01 BST 2002

I know this tower's been described before but it still gets labelled as
a chime so here we are again. Ingleton are still hung for ringing but the
whole installation is so typically thin and unsound that you'd be foolish
to try. They are clocked from an Ellacombe-type rack on the ground floor,
and the clock in the ringing room is below two of the old ringing holes.