Merthyr Tydfil and Taylor true-harmonic tuning

Bill Hibbert bill at h...
Mon Sep 23 22:15:38 BST 2002

I have now written up Merthyr Tydfil, to be found at
http://www.hibberts.co.uk/collect2/merthyrtyd.htm . I think they are
both interesting and exciting, those who are bored by the technical
stuff should scroll down to the bottom of the page and read the
conclusion, and then go back and look at the pictures. I don't
usually bang on about towers I have investigated, these are out of
the normal course.

You're now all going to tell me that it was common knowledge . . .

By the way, anyone who a) knows the diamater of the tenor(I wrote it
down wrong), or b) can confirm the tuning and casting dates, let me
know off-line.

Bill H