Listed bells and bellframes

jwalton22rg je.walton at v...
Fri Sep 27 12:34:50 BST 2002

I wonder if someone could tell me whether the Council for the Care of
Churches list is publicly available, preferably online.

I have been asked by a local church for a bit of informal advice, and
obviously the extent of what could be done may be limited by either
the bells or the bell frame being listed.

I have reason to believe that the wooden frame may be listed, but I
know little about such things. What features would make it worthy of
preservation?

Feel free to reply offline if not appropriate for the list.

Thanks in advance,
John