Vickers Catalogue dated Jan.1st 1881

jndunn_2000 jn.dunn at i...
Mon Aug 11 05:48:28 BST 2003

(1)(Several years ago I was given a copy of the above catalogue but
am missing one page covering pages 27/28 which covers some of
the "American Testimonials" according to the Index Page.
Can someone come forward with a photo copy of these pages from the
above dated copy ? (Would prefer it to be mailed to me by Airmail.)
(2)Would this be the appropriate place to make a comment and details
of an excercise book that belonged to Cornelius Charge which is held
by the St Matthews Bellringers Society here in Auckland, New Zealand ?
(3)Also a few years ago we were presented with a set of Shaw
handbells that once belonged to George Martin a member of the "Great
Adventure" band of 1934. !!!!
John N Dunn.