St Paul Hammersmith

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Fri Aug 22 23:00:18 BST 2003

Gossip has it that it was two whole pulls and stand on all eight
bells at Hammersmith.
I believe that St. Barnabas Pimlico was visited about the same time,
and later Bermondsey, Shadwell, Islington, Walworth et al.
Would be interesting to have comments from those who rang there. The
only one I went to was Bermondsey where two were put to the tenor for
Grandsire Caters, 'a restoration to health touch for Michael
Uphill'. I remember being entertained afterwards by Monty Meyer and
a few other London characters, including Ken Rider.
Thanks to Chistopher Dalton for the Star Street info. Very
interesting.

In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "john ketteringham"
<john.ketteringham at n...> wrote:
> Many years ago Alan Frost arranged a visit to the 8 at
Hammersmith. I