St Paul Hammersmith etc

alan.bagworth at w... alan.bagworth at w...
Thu Aug 28 14:07:44 BST 2003

 I rang at a try out at Hammersmith on 4/5/1982. There was a lot of
movement even when individual bells were rung but we did manage rounds
on the eight bells. Ron Dove arranged a visit to London on 16/4/1964
when St Peter's Walworth and St Barnabus's, Pimlico were rung. After
initial ringing at Bermondsey on 24/6/1970, further ringing took place
on the ten when I believe a quarter peal was rung with two on the tenor.

Alan Bagworth