[Bell Historians] Swythamley

editor at r... editor at r...
Fri Feb 28 08:05:45 GMT 2003

That must make the installation fairly unusual, if not unique? Is there
anybody local who could gain access now to take some pictures and give the
RW a story? If the owner sees the bells as a possible 'selling point' he
may be quite willing to allow this.

RAL

PS - The agent's particulars say that "the bell mechanism ... still in
working order ... is by J Smith & Sons, Midland Clock Works, Derby"