Bootle / old Dove

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Sat May 17 23:02:37 BST 2003

13cwt.

I rang there several times in the early 1960's and remember them
being better than some of the 'conventional' bells in the area. Bob
Dennis' father was the Vicar. Haven't been to ring on them in their
new home, but the comments I have heard about the octave are not
good.--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hibbert"