[Bell Historians] Where is the first complete 'Simpson' peal?

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Wed May 21 22:55:46 BST 2003

I remember having a disagreement with a prominent bell foundry person
in a pub in Boston (Lincs.). He was adamant that Lavenham tenor had
been recast by 'his' foundry at the time of the restoration. But he
wouldn't put any money on it!!!!!!

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Itsabubble" <itsabubble at h...>