Attachments

grblundell at a... grblundell at a...
Wed Oct 29 12:36:44 GMT 2003

-No David. Please DON'T unblock attachments. As far as I can tell, yahoo has
never let them appear in digests, and they are now no longer kept in the
archives. So those of us on digest will never get to see what there was! As someone
did suggest, please can anything of real interest be put in the files section
via the yahoo web interface.

And before anyone suggests it, I don't really think that changing to view
individual messages rather than digests will help. Amongst the merry noise and
clatter of ringing chat, I find that Bell historians messages tend to get lost
unless I can have them banded together.

Cheers

Giles Blundell