[Bell Historians] CCC

Susan Dalton dalton.family at v...
Wed Apr 7 12:32:19 BST 2004

>From: Robert Lewis <editor at r...>
>To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: Re: [Bell Historians] CCC
>Date: Tue, Apr 6, 2004, 1:56 pm
>

> Who is the front-runner to succeed Mary Bliss as Chairman of the CCC Bells
> & Clocks Committee?
>
> RAL

Now there's an interesting question... But who says Miss Bliss wants to
give up the job?

Personally (as an outsider - and a blackballed outsider no doubt) I think
the chairmanship should go round the committee, with regular changes (as was
formerly the case), and generally in order of length of service.

I also think it would be an excellent idea for Robert Lewis (and Andrew
Wilby) to be invited to join the committee.

C D (head above parapet as usual)