[Bell Historians] Gillett & Johnston archives

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Thu Apr 29 16:31:22 BST 2004

At 09:56 +0100 2004/04/29, LOVE, Dickon wrote:
>I gather that Cyril Johnston's granddaughter (from the USA) was over
>recently and pretty well photocopied the lot at Croydon library!

It's his daughter, actually, though she never met him (if I remember
the story correctly). She's working on a book, which will be part
biography and part autobiography. From the draft chapter which she
read at a GCNA Congress a couple of years ago, I would highly
recommend it to everyone on this list when it comes out.

--
=Carl Scott Zimmerman= Co-Webmaster: http://www.gcna.org/
Voicemail: +1-314-821-8437 (home) mailto:csz_stl at s...