[Bell Historians] non standard tuning

Drew Douglas drew_douglasuk at y...
Tue Feb 17 12:11:03 GMT 2004

I think this is an excellent suggestion. However "Old
Style" could equally apply to the style of internal
tuning of a bell i.e. non harmonic/Simpson.

Somewhat unhelpfully, I can't think of a suitable
alternative term though!

Drew

--- khsbelring at a... wrote: > I apologise for any
glaring inaccuracies as it is 45