[Bell Historians] Re: G&J tuning

Andrew Higson, Bellmaster andrew_higson at t...
Tue Jun 15 16:22:06 BST 2004

And before anyone else is wondering how many more times Richard is going to
remind us that he is on the other side of the world, I would remind him
that:

1. It is winter there and summer here (and a nice warm one at that at the
mo)
2. Euro 2004 games take place in the middle of the night over there! :)

DrL

I'm not sure winter in Perth is the woolly coats job it is here and having the Euro 2004 during sleeping hours would both seem to be good reasons to be where Richard is and not here! If only they could brew beer without so many bubbles......

Andrew