[Bell Historians] Re: G&J tuning

Richard Offen richard.offen at o...
Wed Jun 16 16:27:42 BST 2004

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Higson, Bellmaster"
<andrew_higson at t...> wrote:
> And before anyone else is wondering how many more times Richard is
going to
> remind us that he is on the other side of the world, I would remind
him
> that:
>
> 1. It is winter there and summer here (and a nice warm one at that
at the
> mo)
> 2. Euro 2004 games take place in the middle of the night over
there! :)

> DrL
>
> I'm not sure winter in Perth is the woolly coats job it is here and
having the Euro 2004 during sleeping hours would both seem to be good
reasons to be where Richard is and not here! If only they could brew
beer without so many bubbles......

> Andrew

The beer's not much cop, but the wine is wonderfull ...and a good
deal cheaper than at home!

Now, we must be careful, lest we get accused of getting off target on
this list!