[Bell Historians] CCC and ringers' accountability

George Dawson George at d...
Tue May 18 08:24:14 BST 2004

 I'm a DAC advisor to help ringers and churches - not to prevent ringing
and its progress.

> Mark

& I thought that that what the job was all about.
That, and knowing the state of all the bells in the Diocese for which I am
responsible. Recently I had to go to a tower where a 'grab' was organised,
because I was very concerned about the state of the installation. I was
surprised to find that the bells went round far better than I had
anticipated. One learns all the time.

GAD