[Bell Historians] CCC and ringers' accountability

Arcubus markregan at a...
Tue May 18 08:28:13 BST 2004

Absolutely.

Yesterday I was at a six in my patch which had been shut for no good
reason at all. The local ringers were thrilled to bits when we said 'OK
you can ring again' This was after a 12 year silence.

Mark

Mark Regan
Arcubus
64 London Road
Worcester
WR5 2DY
0797 1573688
www.arcubus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: George Dawson [mailto:George at d...]
Sent: 18 May 2004 08:24
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] CCC and ringers' accountability

I'm a DAC advisor to help ringers and churches - not to prevent
ringing and its progress.

> Mark

& I thought that that what the job was all about.
That, and knowing the state of all the bells in the Diocese for which I
am responsible. Recently I had to go to a tower where a 'grab' was
organised, because I was very concerned about the state of the
installation. I was surprised to find that the bells went round far
better than I had anticipated. One learns all the time.

GAD

Yahoo! Groups Links

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.