[Bell Historians] Re: Worcester Cathedral

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Thu May 27 06:04:55 BST 2004

What a marvelous bonus to see the drawing of the chiming machine!
Are the two hammers for each bell side by side, or are they split
between the two ends of the drum (as the drawing seems to imply)?

Can anyone tell me where other devices of this type can be found?