[Bell Historians] Points of view/Great Malvern

Arcubus markregan at a...
Fri May 28 16:33:27 BST 2004

Ask the DAC advisor who subscribes to this list for the full story.

This is a long and sorry affair. The DAC, as far as I know, didn't
object to the new frame or actively support the parish either. EH think
that the frame can be strengthened and so the DAC didn't oppose or
challenge. The parish, I think, don't want or can't afford, a consistory
court. There's inevitably a degree of politics too.

I may be wrong on some of this. Perhaps David Beacham or the Malvern
ringers can enlighten us? The band will disintegrate soon which is great
pity. The customer i.e. the ringers - when they said what they want -
haven't been taken seriously or listened to. The case for a new frame
was professionally compiled and presented.

Mark

Mark Regan
Arcubus
64 London Road