Bell weights - Bath, S. M w P

Keltek Trust bells at k...
Tue Oct 5 07:12:15 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

The assumption we made at the time was that the weights given by Whitechape=
l were more accurate than the contractor. However we had no way of checking=
this.
I won't name the contractor, but suffice to say it was an established bell-=
hanging company in the Midlands.

The point is we take weights as being accurate but they are only as accurat=
e as the scales being used. Should one quote weights to the nearest pound w=
hen the scale accuarcy is to several pounds?

Dave

---