[Bell Historians] Temperaments and bell weights

Judith & Andrew Higson jahigson at n...
Wed Oct 6 19:51:29 BST 2004

Regarding bell weights,our floor-pan weighing scales are checked
every six months and are very accurate; significantly more than crane
scales generally are.
Nigel taylor

Ours too, although the bloke from Avery Berkel moans every time about
getting them replaced with metric ones - Philistine! I might be wrong though
because I used to be below the 1-2-0 mark but not now, surely that's wrong.

Andrew

PS missed all the discussions about pitch and temperament and couldn't face
trawling through them. I expect its been thoroughly aired.