[Bell Historians] Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders

matthewhigby at a... matthewhigby at a...
Fri Oct 8 09:45:31 BST 2004

john.ketteringham27 at n... writes:

I am almost ready to take the copy to the printers for the reprint of the
above book. However, I would like to include details of the new bell and
retuned bells for Middle Rasen. I have been told that the bell was cast
by Whitechapel several weeks ago but I have had no response to the several
emails I have sent. Presumably this is because of some problem with
emails and as I am anxious to include exact details of this work if at all
possible I wonder if anyone can help me to obtain such information from the
foundry, please?

The new bell has been cast and I am told it is being tuned tomorrow.

Matthew

Matthew Higby & Company Ltd,
Church Bell Engineers,
Jasmine Cottage,