Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders

John Ketteringham john.ketteringham27 at n...
Fri Oct 8 06:01:45 BST 2004

I am almost ready to take the copy to the printers for the reprint of the
above book. However, I would like to include details of the new bell and
retuned bells for Middle Rasen. I have been told that the bell was cast
by Whitechapel several weeks ago but I have had no response to the several
emails I have sent. Presumably this is because of some problem with
emails and as I am anxious to include exact details of this work if at all
possible I wonder if anyone can help me to obtain such information from the
foundry, please?