Exeter 3rd and Aston tenor

Michael Wilby michael at i...
Tue Oct 12 08:56:49 BST 2004

Sorry to bring this up again rather late. Having moved house I've
been removed from my home PC, broadband, etc.

I checked the source for the weight of Exter 3rd - it is 7-1-3 - the
information has come direct from Andrew Higson, along with other
weight revisions, some of which I've still to update in the database.

Likewise, Aston tenor should be 24-2-18 (not 24-3-18 as in the tower,
dove, etc).

There are a few other tenor weight changes - I'll post a list of
these on the rings of 12 site when complete.

M.