A trawl through the archive

Mike Chester mike at ...
Wed May 25 23:45:43 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Ben Willetts" <ben at b...> wrote:
> Leigh Simpson wrote:
> > Somebody suggested the idea of a supplement to the RW...
> > ... Makes the RW better value for money, making it more
> > attractive to customers (us!)
>
> And there you have the problem.

But - I am sure that The Ringing World is crying out for articles of
interest. It is possible to write historical articles in such a way
that is of sufficient interest to a reasonable number of ringers to be
published. If it were not then why the article on pullies in a recent
edition?

Try sending something up and see what happens! Good luck.

Mike