New website

philholtsdgr pippolucas23 at ...
Fri Oct 7 09:20:42 BST 2005

Looks good.
I agree that a photo page would be useful.
W.r.t. a guide on 'How to record details of your bells', the easy bit
is noting the details of the bells themselves, the difficulties come in
recording frames & fittings, and drawing accurate conclusions from what
is discovered. Whilst it would be desirable to increase the numbers of
those capable of recording the details, I don't envy those who would
create such a guide.
Another useful page might be 'A guide on accessing archives relating to
bell-history'.
Phil Lucas