[Bell Historians] Liverpool Cathedral Bells - Inscriptions

Jonathon Wild boyracer76 at 5UoRic_jBHQGU0FoPd6MquioE6Klu726Yey4fXuEAoTnZeywIekqkbN1un5ICCKmTj4JpzRCfEsMwsrDZwe7YDQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 11 22:10:16 BST 2006

I have the very picture and also have drawings of
the 3 different designs of the final tower in a
book I purchased off E-bay for £8!

221 pages with full maps, diagrams and drawings
of lots of pictures of the building work that even I've not seen!

When they're all scanned in, I'll e-mail the list
and place them in 'our' folder for all to see.

Cheers
Jon.

At 22:05 11/04/2006, you wrote:

> > I will also be updating my (renamed) www.liverpoolbells.moonfruit.com
> > with very rare drawings and pictures of the Cathedral that I have
> > come across and will announce it on the main page when done - give me
> > a few days!
>
>I used to have an interesting postcard, of a conjectural drawing (or it
>might have been painting) for an early design of the cathedral. Certain
>aspects were as built, but the big difference was that instead of the
>central tower there were two transeptal towers, like Exeter. Have you seen a
>copy of this picture? Not sure whether I still have it.
>
>David
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>--

WILD WEBSITES!