The Great Bells of Britain

Bill Hibbert bill at BNo-Z3DwSneaAo7TrYc2FQ38sU2EPwwwt_nuU19tQe72DQO61AO0i7ghmJV7GwOcHHciT0Vr0YIEWbwR.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 23 16:43:17 BST 2006

Thanks for all the help with this, the revised list has now been put
together for the RW diary. Thanks to Mike C especially for the update
on the Sunderland bell. I decided to omit it from the list.

I did notice a couple of typing errors while proof-reading. In the
list on the Keltek site, the date of the Birmingham Art Gallery bell
is given as 18855. On Carl's list, the weight of the St Helens bass
bell is given as 84-2-0 whereas both the diary and the Keltek list
give it as 84-2-20.

Cheers,

Bill H