[Bell Historians] Stavanger

David Bryant davidbryant at Ayan57HjHZPlj906L92az1j3ln-cQySe02fXnSa7Vk-dtTbMZvC3v98sjC1o8wgrUOY7Eoyqw9cOdXCaWot9_TwI2w.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 25 00:11:57 BST 2006

Does the carillon have a resident carilloneur? If so I'm sure they would be able to provide whatever information you needed. I've met a number of carilloneurs from the low countries, and they are all extremely well-informed about the technical and historical aspects of their instruments. It is part of their training.