[Bell Historians] Re: Radial Frames

edward martin edward.w.martin at v0hjipFJNz5c1W7tJXkkNILgTMWgeFK-Is70Yc99M5XvpN9_EwdjLKicTtrmRAKgCYgyeZQP_EBulocjPOMa.yahoo.invalid
Wed Dec 27 13:04:28 GMT 2006

It was the North American Guild AGM and I didn't miss it, I was there but
was busy teaching kids to ring changes on handbells instead of going to the
formal do. (I'm afarid I don't like formal meetings & often suffer the
consequence of 'you could have voted!'  ah well. I did go to the dinner &
heard Rick's speech but was not aware of any plans on display Neither was I
aware of the Whitechapel link that you gave!!! Thanks Richard  I really must
try to be good  Yes we all had hoped for Washington to be the first 12 in
the USA but ...maybe the first 13 or is it to be 14? perhaps after they've
solved the problem of where to park cars they will get back to it.....hope
so

All the best
Eddie