Bell Photographs.

David Bryant davidbryant at Xnz6zUpPa7lohYoF76jfgbfwoRWeuJywIGE53czCG02wVSVCpY6QVSiWwH73MU0ZVu9usFVLqZpN81vDPb5mC22vOGM.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 8 20:10:51 GMT 2006

> However I do worry about the tubular steel frames installed in
> many towers for the millennium and since.  They will all be
> rusting from the inside out due to condensation and might soon
> be subject to failure.

Are there many frames of tubular steel? Most of those I've seen have
been made predominantly of channel. RHS is common for headstocks - I'm
not a fan!