[Bell Historians] Sowerby Bridge, Christ Church

khsbelring at CiB7g3pm6BLptGCSMOZd-Mv7c9sxrrYls1Q25KQ6GiX0St_fDFBXzSnse47tbFq0emnkD03Lb34.yahoo.invalid khsbelring at CiB7g3pm6BLptGCSMOZd-Mv7c9sxrrYls1Q25KQ6GiX0St_fDFBXzSnse47tbFq0emnkD03Lb34.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 22 10:33:47 GMT 2006

Dear George - I will find out the numbers on theses bells ( if poss ) but
they are still currently stored in a building that even the staff at Beamish are
 not allowed into as there is an extremely large quantity of asbestos in the
building. I am in discussion to with Beamish to catalogue all of the bells
that  they have, including Sowerby bells, and when the cataloging is complete I
will  probably do an article for the Ringing World. Rest assured you will get
Sowerby  info but not for some time. As far as they know there is no immediate
plan to  get rid of the asbestos this year certainly. regards  Howard.