[Bell Historians] Edward VIII

Anne Willis zen16073 at J45tXAJG_1PIQmhjlJF7CdVEvj1HmreIGMjfBjPZ0rFNs2zWfk-RCjf0y-7nwxz5agaBBDHPXplXLg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 5 14:39:23 BST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of mike at 9Ehi57THxQ_3aeleBH24NK7XlfHAEIgWvu0AFTNPLjr-tgVw3brd3xHcdaL84CMDrGKOMZnEN2ldfeVDHJaQXlP70Dw.yahoo.invalid
Sent: 05 June 2006 14:35
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Edward VIII

> Does anyone know of any bells with the name of Edward VIII on them.
> I am aware of several where his name was removed & George VI's was incised
> for the Coronation, But I'm asking about those cast which mark his
> Accession.

No - but I can tell you where there is a pillar box with his name on it, if
you are interested!

Mike

And there's two post officers with his coat of arms, one here in Bradford,
the other, I think, somewhere in East Anglia.

AW