[Bell Historians] Steel bell protective coatings

Robert Lewis editor at kEl7Ja0rXDo3F8Jx7j-jlW091xZapHsZadU916TAnUqA0SZ8jca9DvrGk0Q31AebM4kMmmsPPv6LS0IjyBev.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 7 16:59:12 GMT 2006

Thanks to George, David and all on this one. Have used Waxoyl on my
Landrover - but hadn't thought about trying it on steel bells!

Anyway, I shall relay the information and ask for full details of the bell
in question in return.

Robert

PS - This list is brilliant!