Council for the Care of Churches - Bells & Bell Frames of Historic Significance

Richard Offen richard at No224JjJ9qjBw9dQ-7zpu7takzCOKTsZa_HUCgX6ksj7fmVaiMmf5KDAqfSeQ27XARUl9B7wPsQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 14 04:00:58 GMT 2006

I'm surprised that no comment has been made on this list about the
article on the above in the 3rd November edition of the Ringing World!

It looks to me as if the working party has done a good job in sorting
out what was, potentially, a very difficult situation after the 2004
statements by the Council on the same subject.   The criteria seem
eminently sensible to me.

I was interested to note that English Heritage were not part of the
working party.   One is to hope that they will subscribe to the
criteria and not continue working to their own agenda.

Comments please.

Richard