Fixing of Bellframes to Tower Walls.

matthewhigby at N7_3aTjh0ZaG9pZyaGBTMQWBdobEgdriRk91t4WmdkRNn8AscDV_spZSQpo7P2MSO9Z2uzjvbtrbfpXvkbd5.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at N7_3aTjh0ZaG9pZyaGBTMQWBdobEgdriRk91t4WmdkRNn8AscDV_spZSQpo7P2MSO9Z2uzjvbtrbfpXvkbd5.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 25 12:58:01 BST 2006

Can anyone point me to some notes in relation to this subject?? I seem to
remember seeing a leaflet with a title "a guide for Church Architects" or
something similar.

Sadly I have found another architect who doesn't have a  clue...............

Matthew

Matthew Higby & Company Ltd,
Church Bell  Engineers,
Jasmine Cottage,