Birch-in-Rusholme

Dennis Powney dennis.powney at IXEMwS2xarqAiGilQdPB5ntnmtt6AfX0mXrLA134eSW0MnjviS12Qr-02usJb-FhYvfHXM_ybgakbF326BGqQKSjCZk.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 22 20:36:01 BST 2007

I have been given a 30 page booklet 'The Bells of Birch' by J. Huxstep & A.L.Mosley;  printed privately in 1936 and sold in aid of the Belfry Repair Fund, price sixpence.
Is this book known to others?  If it has rarity value I would like it to be in an association library, or with someone who will appreciate it.  The person that gave it to me thought that St James, Birch-in-Rusholme, was now deconsecrated and used as an old persons dwelling?  From a Google search I see that the bells were transferred to Holy Innocents, Fallowfield, in 1982.
Any news of St James's that I can give to my donor, who was once a parishioner, would be appreciated.
Dennis Powney,  Bromham, Wilts.