Beetles

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at wERWq82HIa47jfQtWAiXgVr1gjDYmBMbY2N1G3cA70sniacSMLHLlVykMno38W0S9IEQgXR9whWLAbOXxEGLU5-ynpWKJ4G6.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 24 16:40:25 BST 2007

Are there any experts on beetles on the list?

I looked at a bellframe today with an active infestation. The bore holes
are about 3-4mm diameter. Grub is grey - not sure how long cos I'm
squeamish and the beetle had a turquoise sheen to its shell.

TIA

Andrew Higson

Taylors, Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309