New Chimes

Mike Chester mike at KrUiFozdnVX_mmGdgLS481ch342Pb9m00V8XbR8jKk2wCJq9peELcgm_5Bcts8DLgIl61YL-GJUxOofT4W5HiNmmlg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Apr 27 10:15:50 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "peter461779" <p.g.davies at ...>
wrote:

> Mike
>
> As Ringing Master at Wantage Parish Church, I'd be very interested to
> know the exact location of the new chime at Mr Green's Lighting
> Factory, of which I have no knowledge.

He is in the stage lighting business, under the Lancelyn Theatre
Supplies name , it was started as Lancelyn Lighting.  I have found a
website that says they have a business on Electic Avenue in West
Oxford, just off the A420. See http://www.lancelyn.co.uk/index.php?
page=6  but this is about 15 miles away from Wantage.  Perhaps there is
a manufacturing or storage facility near there?  I will try to find out
more.

Mike