New Chimes

Michael Williams michael at I0Slw9r1SDgV796gTiaIMZbmQGKcQrgyO12R2fLXTx-9KZikKaeAn9Lu5lOSF6kXd_eZ0Or_tY-EIkis.yahoo.invalid
Fri Apr 27 13:16:56 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mike Chester" <mike at ...> wrote:

> He is in the stage lighting business, under the Lancelyn Theatre
> Supplies name , it was started as Lancelyn Lighting.  I have found a
> website that says they have a business on Electic Avenue in West
> Oxford, just off the A420. See http://www.lancelyn.co.uk/index.php?

I work about 200 yards from there on Osney Mead and I would be
surprised if there was a chime hidden away in all the industrial units
around here! I'd be interested to know what Mike finds out.

Michael