[Bell Historians] Re: Thurnham

Alan Birney alanjbirney at iyaWz_WJ8t3d-5i-NctAur8XqbZ0q-I7SCKqb6Jjnfg1vqu0AZZS4296h3It4_giKkZU5AkAXcTTVdiCUTov.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 28 11:26:16 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "davidhird_uk"
<davidhird_uk at ...> wrote:

> They did indeed have plastic wheel rims made from plastic guttering
> bent round the spokes and nailed or screwed in place. When we rang
> there a long time ago, the floor under the bells was incomplete and
> you could see the bells and the wheels a fair way up.
>
> David

        I understand that the floors have been replaced within the last
ten years or so and that the spire has had some work done on it fairly
recently, so perhaps there is some interest in the bells.

Alan