John Scott

John David johnedavid at MusvMZ7AD3s7cnkyYWAYLung3Kah0s9Wfu7Uij5zqm7VLxYX3QpEL1VJrLSrupNj6Nfhd-pL2-mDYc-de29z5w.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 2 08:46:26 BST 2007

There was a half-page obituary of John Scott in the Totnes local newspaper
for Wednesday July 25t, page 11. (I am not sure what the paper is called
since the page my daughter has sent me does not say)

I have OCR'd it and could send it to the list but in view of the current
furore about copyright am not sure if this is allowable

John David