[Bell Historians] Heaviest bells on plain bearings

whrrr1978 mark at 8HNWD9zfS2iEdRfCplWKwhFgzS1wB3IHi9GGasLgNeKzrJAAc_yfph4ob10AR8aT30lrjwcXd7KFGaroL7ux8wk.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 12 11:49:00 BST 2007

Congresbury 3rd was rehung on ball bearings. Long Ashton 4th was rehung
on plain bearings, taking some time to "run in", after the headstock
broke (see
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bellhistorians/photos/view/1fbd?
b=1&m=f&o=0 ).

Both tenors remain on plain.

Mark

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, matthewhigby at ... wrote:

> Congresbury (34cwt) are still on plain bearings. Long Ashton (30cwt)
also.