[Bell Historians] Steelwork into masonary

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at 4H8epyR1Rj1qQOiokQBh9Pmy564bAOQMvXk0MzqaoiWlBgi8-a1Vw3JQXJqNDLHSZASbusEzB_-Eg6--o7pGV7Em3eGvZZSVLlI.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 23 09:02:16 GMT 2007

As in most professions, there is a range of abilities, for want of a
better word, in the world of the architect. There are those whose
opinion and recommendations you would trust entirely and also those who
insist on their own way irrespective of best practice and the advice of
the trade. King's Lynn and Kevedon fall into the latter category.

What do you do? It is inevitable and understandable that the bellhanger
is the one that gets the blame but we are not the ones with letters
after our name taking the fees for our advice!

Andrew Higson
Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd
The Bellfoundry
Freehold Street
Loughborough
LE11 1AR
Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305
Registered in England No. 1352309